 |
| Alexa our niece, Stacy and Cesar (Dan's sister, and Bro in law) |
I love Sundays during the summer because they are a chance for us to get together as family and share a meal and just sit and shoot the breeze. I like that I don't have to be worrying about Monday's lesson plans or what I might need to get ready for school that week, because it's still summer, I don't have to think about school yet;) This was our last summer Sunday that we spent at Karl's house (Dan's brother). Garrett (Karl's partner) made awesome marinated chicken that he grilled up for us. Dan made his famous peach dessert with jello, peaches and graham crackers. Stacy and Cesar brought a big yummy salad, and we all just sat, ate and visited.
 |
| Garrett (Karl's partner) Karl (Dan's brother) and Dan |
After dinner and dessert we watched the closing Olympic Ceremonies (weren't those kinda weird) and played with Bryan and Alexa our nephew and niece. I am so thankful to have such wonderful inlaws. I hear some horror stories from friends of how they just don't get along, and it's sad. I truly am lucky, and blessed to belong to Dan's family that is just as fantastic as my own.
 |
| Bob and Lucy the awesome in-laws |