So, school is out and it's time for summer! This school year has at times, felt like 2 years in 1. I had a sweet class, and some really great kids. I also had some students with a lot of need, emotionally, and academically. At the end of the school year, I usually can breathe a sigh of relief, not that they are gone, but that we ended the year on a positive note. The kids know I loved them, and they will be able to move on to second grade to experience new adventures. On Saturday, I woke up early ate breakfast, and by 11:30 I was pooped, and I went back to bed til 3:00--LOL the end of the year is very tiring! Now I can move on to summer, and spending time with my mom while she undergoes chemo treatments, catch up on some much needed cleaning projects at home (the fridge is screaming for TLC, as are the window blinds). I can spend time with friends that I barely see during the school year, go camping, spend time at the pool and sleep in, and I am also continuing on my reading endorsement and I have summer school too! Hurrah for another year of being a teacher, and another year of sharing my love of reading with my firsties!
Stay tuned as I try to share 90 days of fun and stuff from the Fraziers, right here on our blog!
 |
| Pirate Day, the last week of school! Argh Mateys! |