Some of the more exciting things...celebrated Christmas 2010 in Hawaii, bought our condo in 2007, I (Cari) graduated from college and got a teaching job in 2005, Dan being called to the bishopric in 2012, and we tried to begin our family. Even though Dan and I are very different, I really do think that in our case opposites attract! I dated lots of different guys in college and post-mission, but it seemed that we were all too much the same...high energy, funny, sarcastic, in the spotlight type of people. I think that is why things never worked out before I met Dan...then I meet this quiet, unassuming, tender-hearted man and things just clicked. He lets me be me, whether that be over-dramatic about work stuff or over-excited about Halloween or a new pair of shoes. He bears with me when I play my loud 80's music to help me clean, he puts up with my loads of scrapbook stuff, and he is just a good man all around.
I can't picture my life without him, and I am scared to even think of what it would be like.
| 10 years later-Jordan River Temple |