Any of you readers out there, if you know Dan and me, you know that Dan is an amazing cook. He's one of those people that can look in the fridge and see a jar of mustard, some pickles, a gallon of milk, and some sour cream and use those pitiful ingredients to make a magnificent meal. It's been a sort of unspoken deal in our household since I (Cari) went to a traditional teaching schedule and I have my summers off, I would help more with the cooking and take over during the summer months. This summer I have really taken off with that, many props to my dear friend PINTEREST and my trusty Weight Watchers cookbook. Here are some of the awesome goodies I have made this summer, and trust me, I didn't hear any complaints;)
 |
| yummy tortellini marinated chicken pasta |
 |
| my first baked chicken (I am sometimes afraid to cook meat) |
 |
| baked zucchini fries--delicious! |
 |
| brown sugar marinated chicken--yummo! |