Sunday, April 15, 2012

Terrific Dads!

                                      Bruce, Cari's Dad, cutting the Easter Turkey-yum yum!
Lucy and Bob, Dan's parents at Easter dinner

I am quite blessed to have 2 positive, knowledgeable, fun, humble men as fathers in my life.  One, of course is my dad, Bruce.  He has worked hard to support our family and support each of his 4 children.  The other is my father in law, Bob.  He also has worked hard all his life to support his family, and his 7 children.  Both of my fathers are good examples of serving others, fulfilling and magnifying their church callings, and providing a positive role model for their children and grandchildren.  My dad (Bruce) is not a grandpa yet, but I can't wait for him to take our child fishing and to putter around the yard fixing sprinklers and pulling weeds on Saturday afternoons.  Bob will teach our child all about gardening and growing the tallest sunflowers ever!  I know it isn't Father's Day, in fact it's closer to Mother's Day, but I needed to share my thoughts and gratitude for them today!  Sure love you both!  xoxo Cari