| BEFORE |
So school was out June 6th-wahoo! Our principal rented a taco truck and all the staff enjoyed tacos, rice and beans. Then I stayed for a couple of hours and cleaned up messes from our pizza party, end of year awards and all that madness that is the last day of school.
Then I spent the whole next week cleaning, taking things off the walls, organizing files, and moving everything to the other side of the room so the high school kids who work over the summer could clean all the carpets.
I had two tubs of lessons to file and I wanted to take the time to clean out my slat cupboard (where all the posters and large things go). It took about 4 days of work, but I got everything done!
Oh & did I mention the AC was out in our corner of the school for the last 2 weeks of school--man it got HOT!
| BEFORE AFTER!! |